Tips on Networking
If you want to gain the most out of business networking, these tips might help:
- Attendance is crucial ! Read more >>
- Don’t have a “What is in it for me ?” attitude. Read more >>
- Listen to what others have to say. Read more >>
Please note, the above are PDFs – need Adobe® Reader®? Click HERE
Here are further helpful tips:
- Don’t forget your business cards!
- Build a relationship with those you meet.
- Try your best to give the first referral.
- Participate in the network’s functions and networking events.
- Always thank those who have given you a successful referral.
- Make sure that you follow up any referral within 24 hours.
- Interact with Group Members as much as possible.
- Don’t be late for organised meetings.
- Ask if there is anything that you can do for the Group.
This list isn’t exhaustive; use your common sense to help you get the most out of networking.
Contact us if your would like to join one of our Groups.