Name: Lynn Schofield
Lynn first became an HR consultant in the mid 90's representing Employers in tribunals, learning all about employment law in the process and taking her degree at Huddersfield University to become a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
Then working for the Employers Engineering Federation in Manchester Lynn is proud of her achievement of helping the EEF North West start up their still successful training enterprise.
Joining Sentient www.sentientuk.co.uk in its early days around 2004 Lynn then moved south to her original roots in Essex and continues to work in the HR field running her own HR Consultancy RiverLeigh. Lynn can also provide joint services in association with Sentient to suit client needs.
RiverLeigh HR Consulting works to help business owners and managers to create and maintain a successful business. The approach is flexible and includes unlimited access retainers, ad-hoc, specific project work arrangements and pay as you go.
Always a friendly, caring and reliable relationship you can trust to do the very best for your business. Options available:
- Telephone & On-Line HR Support
- On-Site HR Support
- On-Line Employment Documents & HR Software
- Legal Advice & Tribunal Representation
- Health & Safety /Food Hygiene Management
- Bespoke & On-Line Training
- Legal Expenses Insurance
For a Free HR Audit email email@example.com with your request.
The Free HR audit is a health check similar to an MOT. Lynn has a meeting with the Company and then provides a report identifying what is working well, what needs to be put right as soon as possible and what can be addressed more gradually.
The report includes:
- Documentation and practices that are not legally compliant with employment legislation
- Policies and procedures that can be introduced to help avoid future complications
- Areas of people management processes that work well or that can be improved
- Recommendations for future action.
Be in Safe Hands
LYNN SCHOFIELD MCIPD
m: 07983 510405